Using the Elfsight discount coupon

Guys, we have an article explaining how you can use a discount coupon when subscribing to a new plan.

Although we tried to explain the process step by step, we see that you’re not quite satisfied with the article.

Revealing all the cards, this is the happiness score result for the last two months:

Screenshot 12-28-2022 15.40.03

It’s pretty much obvious that something’s wrong, and it would be amazing if you could help us realize what exactly.

Feel free to share your feedback, I’ll be happy to hear from you and make the adjustments! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

The problem is even with a 100% discount code you can’t apply it unless your put in credit card details or paypal details.

2 Likes

@Tony6, thank you very much for your comment!

As far as I can see, you paid for your subscription via invoice, that’s why you had to apply the 100% coupon code manually. I understand that it might seem as not the best solution, but I’m afraid this is the way our payment processing system Paddle works, and at this point we’re unable to skip the step with adding your credit card details to the form.

For the time being, this is the only option to let our customers pay through invoices, but we’ll keep tabs on this process and maybe in the future more simple ways will be found :slight_smile:

Thanks again for sharing with us, and welcome to the Elfsight community!

1 Like

I had a client use my referral link but there’s no way for me to apply the $15 discount when my monthly payments are automatically debited… It would be cool the site would automatically discount my next payment… :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi @Les and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart_hands:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I am really sorry that we don’t have such a functionality due to some technical restrictions :pensive:

Could you please contact us at support@elfsight.com? Our Support Team will be happy to assist.

Please do not forget to send your discount coupon.