Timeline widget ETA

hello, i found that a Timeline widget is going to come soon - https://elfsight.com/timeline-widget/

any chance to have a rough ETA for this?

2 Likes

Hi @dan, welcome to our forum! Really happy to see you join :hugs:

As for the Timeline widget, much as I’d love to share any info regarding ETA, I’m afraid we don’t have concrete dates at the moment, I’m really sorry about it :pensive:

However, we’re on the verge of opening the Wishlist category here, so we’ll keep you updated about new features and apps releases here. Your ideas and suggestions are greatly appreciated as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome, glad to been here. Looking fwd to open the Wishlist category!

1 Like

@dan I’m happy to say that the Wishlist category is finally here!

Feel welcome to vote for the Timeline Widget in order to always receive updates on this request: Widget for presenting events in progress or in chronological order (timeline)

And your other ideas are very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Has there been an update on when the timeline widget will be released?

3 Likes

Hello @April and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

Our devs are working on this application, however, due to the heavy workload, this is not the priority task now. Unfortunately, we don’t have any updates on release dates for Timeline widget. I am so sorry :pensive:

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

If anything comes up, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to help!

Have a nice day :wink:

Hi there
Is there any update on the timeline widget?
I want to upgrade as there are a few widgets I need to use but I need the timeline one too! Any help appreciated Thanks

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the Community @James_Edwards :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, unfortunately, we can’t provide any ETA for this app. I am really sorry!

This year, we are going to actively work on developing new apps, with priority given to those that receive the most votes. We’ll keep you informed about any progress in this thread - Widget for presenting events in progress or in chronological order (timeline)