The player that never ends

Installed player on weebly site using HTML. The player just keeps going! Width is fine but lengthwise… the more I scroll the longer it gets. Please help!
THANKS!

1 Like

Hi @user698, thank you for joining us, welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry that you have issues with the Player widget, could you please send me the link to the page with the widget on your website? I’ll be happy to look into it for you and provide a solution :pray:t2:

Thank you Helga. Player looks fine on the site BUT not in the weebly editor. The player somehow extends the page indefinitely. So if I want to adjust anything else on the site, I can’t as the page keeps extending and I never reach the end! Very frustrating. As a result the home page looks awful right now.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for the info, @user698!

I’ve checked our helpdesk and I see that our Support Agent Marina has started working on your request as well. You see, it seems to be quite a unique case and more specifications might be needed, so our Support Agent and personal assistance will be the best choice here :slight_smile:

Marina will contact you in the shortest possible time, so don’t worry, the solution will definitely be found and provided :slight_smile: