Sync times - Hugo Build

Hi Guys,

This is first time using your app for clients. Great job.

However, as we’re focused on A’s in GT Metrix, we’re facing a bit of a sync issue. Currently as you can see below from our waterfall test, the resources pulled in from your application are slightly delayed. We are in Australia and running this on Netlify, so it is cached.

Are there any workflows or items we can enable to make this perform better?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Hello @user475, welcome to the forum, and thanks a lot for your kind words!

I’m sorry that this issue upsets you, but I’d love to explain a couple of things regarding our widgets performance.

I’ve checked the widgets’ loading speed on your website, and it appears to be well within the norm, given that there are three widgets on the same page, requiring requests for each.

You see, our widgets are actually full-powered website applications, albeit being placed in a very small container. As such, they’re very powerful, allow doing lots of things, and of course, they will take some of the site’s resources, though we’re trying to keep it to a minimum. So we’ve weighed all pros and cons and decided that in this age of very powerful browsers and caching systems, a slight delay is acceptable.

I do believe it explains things, but if you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask :pray:t2: