Set color per filter group and display the default list of locations sorted by their filter categories

How do I change the border thickness around the location pins/icons?

Is it possible for the location details header color to match the category/filter color?

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to the Community @user9477 :wave:

Could you please share a direct link to the page where your widget is installed, or just specify the widget ID? I’ll be delighted to check things for you :slightly_smiling_face:

sure, the page is https://sycamorecollab.squarespace.com/map
password: notyet

1. you see how the icons have a thick white border? I want to be able to change that thickness and color
  2. I have 4 filter groups, each with their dedicated icon/color. That specific color should be used in the location details header when you click the icon/pin. Currently the location details header color is the same across all, but that creates a confusing user experience.
1 Like

Thank you, I got your point!

Your request is now with our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive a response from them :slightly_smiling_face:

I see now that if i upload my own icon i can completely control how it looks, so you can disregard my first question!

Would still love to be able to set a color per filter group so the details header color matches. Would also REALLY love the option to display the default list of locations sorted by their filter categories, instead of having to click into filter results.

this mockup shows an example of a filter title “Farms” shown IN the list of locations. It also shows the filter color in the location details pop-up.

1 Like

Hi there @user9477 :wave:

Happy to hear that you’ve a found a workaround using your own icons :slightly_smiling_face:

As for 2 another requests (set color per filter group and display the default list of locations sorted by their filter categories), unfortunately, there is no option to customize the widget this way. I am really sorry!

I"ve moved your ideas to the Wishlist and we’ll try to consider them in our future updates. We’ll keep you posted here!