Prize Wheel

I want a prize wheel widget where a client can get discounts and other offers

11 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 10

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for adding this idea!

We’re happy to say that this widget is already in our Coming Soon section, you are welcome to check it here - Spinning Wheel - embed a popup widget to your website! (2022).

And please, don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas regarding possible features for this widget - your help is highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Hi, thanks a lot for the comment!

I’m terribly sorry, but at the moment we’re unable to set an ETA for this widget :frowning:

Much as our whole team would love to have more great widgets in our catalog, unfortunately, we had to postpone this awesome project due to a lot of tall orders.

We’re doing everything in our power to get back to our Coming Soon widgets, and I assure you that our developers have plans to release at least 5 new widgets during this quarter.

Please accept my apologies for such sad news :pensive:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook

1 Like

I’d like to get informed, when Spinning Wheel app is out

1 Like

Definitely a great idea, says coming soon, but when?

2 Likes

@user1872 I cannot but agree that the Prize Wheel sounds awesome, but I have to also say that it’s a very complicated task as well which will require a lot of efforts and time :frowning:

I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA for this request as of yet, but I’ll make sure to post updates here if anything changes :pray:t2:

Thank you so much for your understanding!

I’m liking it too. This would be great to keep my residents active and keep coming to the website. Keep working on it.

1 Like

Hey there! Would be nice to have a subscription form with instant prize winning like a spinning wheel or scratch lottery with customization of all possible prizes, probability of winning certain prizes and with customization of fields that has to be filled out to participate

1 Like

@Sam4 Hi Sam! That’s a great idea, thanks a lot for sharing!

You know, we have exactly this app in our Coming Soon project, I’ve moved your suggestion to the thread where we discuss the options. I’ll keep you updated on the progress here as well :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and for joining the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

Highly looking forward to this!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your comment, @user2640!

I’ll make sure to keep you updated if there are any changes in status :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community, happy to have you with us! :hugs:

Little disappointing that I’m paying $180.00/yr (double what most sites are per annual) and it doesnt even have this feature. When can they expect this will be out?

1 Like

Totally understand your frustration, @Leanna_Hamilton, I’m really sorry that we haven’t release Prize Wheel yet :frowning:

You know, everything depends on the dev team overall load, and at the moment the number of requests greatly exceeds our capacity, unfortunately, as we’re still a relatively small team.

Prize Wheel is not the most basic app, and there are many details to consider. We, however, are not going to abandon this idea, but the timeline remains uncertain as of now :frowning:

I’ll be happy to post an update here as soon as I have any news :pray:t2:

The spin and win widget / pop-up would allow visitors to try their luck to win a discount coupon :innocent:

1 Like

Happy to see new faces around here! Welcome @Cham_Cham :wave:

I guess Spinning Wheel app from our Coming Soon project would be just the thing for you. I’ve moved your comment to the dedicated discussion where we’ll keep you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your idea with us!

We would love to have this App!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Res assured, we’ll keep you informed about any progress here :slightly_smiling_face:

In the meantime, it would be awesome if you could share your vision on this app? What features would you like to be supported? What type of prizes will be featured on the wheel? How will users interact with the Prize Wheel? (e.g., spinning the wheel, tapping to stop, etc.)

Any details would be appreciated!