Make RSS feed atom compatible

Some blogs only have .atom urls instead of .rss. It would be great if the RSS feed could read it!

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your idea!

We’ll try to find a way to add .atom URLs support to this widget as well.

Thanks a lot for your help :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Mark Geyman transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Mark!

I’m very sorry, but I’m afraid this feature is not included in Q2-Q3 roadmap, I’m very sorry about it!

You see, since we receive quite a lot of suggestions, we have to pick the most popular or leas complex ones first.

However, I do believe that one day we will gain more resources to release new features much more promptly :pray:t2:

Thank you for your understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

This is very important to me – even crucial. Please add this soon.

1 Like

Hi there @user3022 and welcome to the Community :wave:

We do have it mind and I really hope our devs will find a way to add it to the widget. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Even after 3 year, it is not done. You guys working on it ?

Hey there @Saiteja_Yelati and welcome to the Community :wave:

You see, since we get a lot of requests and the process of adding new features is quite complicated, we have to focus the most popular requests first.

If this idea gets more votes, we’ll try to speed things up. I’ll make sure to update you here once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us!