Linkedin Review

Share your use case and provide as many details to support your idea as possible:

• Integrate widget reviews LinkedIn
1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the Community @Darlow_France :wave:

If I got you right, you mean LinkedIn Recommendations app. Glad to tell you that we already have this app in our catalog. Feel free to check it out - LinkedIn Recommendations widget - Embed on your Website!

If you need assistance with the widget installation, please click 3 dots next to your widget, then Embed Code and Request Installation:

Please let me know if this explains things or if any further questions come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

Thank you very much, that’s great, and can we integrate Google and Linkedin at the same time as a widget? And if so, at what price?

1 Like

Hi @Darlow_France :wave:

Sure, our All-in-One Reviews app would be a perfect fit for you! It allows you to add many different sources, including Google Reviews (automatic review collection) and LinkedIn Testimonials (testimonials are added manually):

You can start with the free plan, which allows you to create 1 All-in-One Reviews widget and gives you 200 views per month. However, if you need more widgets or more views, or just want to remove the free Elfsight logo, you can upgrade to a paid plan.

The prices depend on the subscription type you are going to use. You can choose Basic, Pro, Premium or one of our Enterprise plans on monthly/annual basis.

In the screenshot below, you can see prices for yearly plans. Feel free to check it out:

I’m glad to offer you this 20% discount coupon for yearly plans you can use to upgrade your subscription - 4B15C4CD

If any further questions appear, don’t hesitate to let me know. I’ll be more than happy to advise :wink: