LINKEDIN recommendations

Hi a widget for linkedIN recommendations would be amazing

5 Likes

@Alex5 thank you for your suggestion!

We have LinkedIN Feed app request, you can have a look here: LinkedIn Feed - Request

Is it something you’re looking for, or do you need a separate app from LinkedIn Feed?

one for your recommendations (reviews) would be good

1 Like

Oh I see, thank you for the example!

I hope this request will get a lot of votes, and our devs will give it a go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still REALLY want this for one of our clients.

1 Like

I know, Hugh, and it’s a big frustration that we haven’t been able to release it yet :pensive:

We haven’t found a solution for one very important technical issue, and this is the main nuisance we’re experiencing now.

I do hope we will find a solution, as we realize how much desired this very app is :pray:t2:

Need to be able to integrate LinkedIn recommendations and reviews to website.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestion, @SIMON_KINSINGER!

We’re now working on developing the LinkedIn Feed widget (we really hope to release it in a month or two!), and probably LinkedIn recommendations could really be our further step. I’ll keep you posted in case of any news :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help and welcome to the community!

LinkedIn Profiles have a section where we get recommendations about our work, we should be able to see this in our website.

1 Like

Many thanks for your comment, @Monica_Couttolenc, and welcome to the community!

Yes, I also love this idea and I really hope our devs will find a way to release LinkedIn Recommendations, too :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

Another vote for the LinkedIn recommendations widget here!

1 Like

Great, many thanks for your comment, @Ads_From_Adsthetics, and welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

Is it possible to create a widget that links to the recommendation section of an individual’s Linkedin profile, so the person can display a slider of all recommendations on their website.

2 Likes

Hi @Shoeb_Lakhi :wave:

Really nice idea, I bet such an app would bring some value to our service!

We’ll try to consider this suggestion in our upcoming updates.

Thanks a heap for sharing your idea with us and welcome to Elfsight family :heart:

Folks, I’m happy to say that we’ve started working on the LinkedIn Recommendations widget! :star_struck:

I’ll keep you updated on the status of progress here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really need this pleeease!!!

1 Like

Hi @Funnels_Forest :wave:

Glad to tell you that the app is on the final stage of the development. So, it’s going to be released really soon!

Rest assure, we’ll keep you in the loop regarding any changes :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

Friends, LinkedIn Recommendations widget out now! :fire:

Feel free to check it out here: https://dash.elfsight.com/apps/linkedin-recommendations

Your feedback will be very much appreciated :slight_smile: