It would be great if the events calendar could take a feed, such as the public calendar, ICS from. Google, 365 etc. Allowing combined sources, or individual

It would be great if the events calendar could take a feed, such as the public calendar, ICS from. Google, 365 etc. Allowing combined sources, or individual

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hi Riz,

Thank you for submitting your request!

Your idea is really nice, however, I have to say that it might be time-consuming as well. We’ll try to think about the possible option in our future updates, though.

And if you have any details in mind, or would love to see particular options, please share your thoughts in the comments here. It will be a great help :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for helping us!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

The Calendar is useless without an easy way to update it. I can’t have team members come in to ElfSight…

1 Like

@Yaron thanks a lot for your comment!

I totally get you, and I’m happy to say that these days we’re considering an option to share access to your Elfsight account with others.

You can find the discussion here: Feature Discussion: Share access to your Elfsight account

If you’ve got anything to add, don’t hesitate to do so there :slight_smile: