InstaShow Filter Trouble shooting on Weebly site

Hello!

I have the InstaShow widget installed onto the about page of my portfolio site built in weebly.

I have multiple instagram accounts connected to the same email and am having trouble successfully filtering the correct account’s posts to show up in the display.

I would specifically like only posts from my account “maryehrlichermakes” and NOT posts from my accounts “owlbethere2” or “maryusesherdegree”. Attached is a screenshot of me declaring these preferences in the settings. However, the posts featured continue to be from my “owlbethere2” account.

Can you please help me configure it to display only posts from my “maryehrlichermakes” profile?

Thanks

Mary

Hello @Mary and we are happy to see you at Elfsight Community! Welcome :confetti_ball:!

I am so sorry that you’ve faced issues using our app. Please accept my sincere apologies :pensive:

I see that my colleague Irene has already contacted you regarding the issue and asked for the access to your Weebly website.

We will be happy to investigate the issue for you as soon as you provide access!