Help with the account

Help, please can I understand this too I can verify my account

1 Like

Hello @Little :wave:

Thank you for contacting us!

I am so sorry that you are experiencing difficulties :pensive:

I see that you’ve opened a support ticket 328693 and my colleague Ksenia has already contacted you regarding the issue.

If any other questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact Ksenia!

Have a nice day :wink:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Withdrawal amount is painding

Please what code is this and how can I verify my account please help me out I need more knowledge on how to you my account too I am a musician

No body as view my widgets yet please help me out I need more knowledge please

Help me please I need to verified my account here

Please how can I start earring money

Hi @Little!

It seems I got it now :slight_smile:

As far as I see, you’ve joined our Affiliate Program and you’ve got questions in this regard.

I’m afraid I cannot help you with your affiliate account, as we have a dedicated channel for questions like yours, and the whole Affiliate Team deal with them :slight_smile:

Please contact our Affiliate Team here: affiliates@elfsight.com. They will be happy to assist!

I need to verified my account please

Please contact your Affiliate Manager at affiliates@elfsight.com, they will be very happy to help!

1 Like

في الخميس، ٢٤ نوفمبر ٢٠٢٢ ٩:٢٩ م Little via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> كتب:

1 Like

Help me out please I need to validate my account no action as taken on the account yet please hear me out

Please contact your Affiliate manager at affiliates@elfsight.com, they’ll be happy to help you out with all the questions.

1 Like