🚀 Form Builder: [Major Update] New configurator design, Mailchimp integration + 4 more new features!

Hello friends!

Recently, we’ve released a huge update for our Form Builder and transferred it to the new editor.

Let’s see what changes have been introduced!

New options

• New Configurator Design
  • Mailchimp Integration
  • Light & Dark color schemes
  • Detailed customization of styles, colors, fonts for each form element
  • A huge number of bugs are fixed
  • New approach to URL prefill parameters
  • Localization for Error Messages (Settings tab)

Excluded options

• Recaptcha
  • Divider element

We do believe the updated widget works fine for you, and new options will help you fulfil even more great projects!

What do you think about the changes?

1 Like

I’m liking already with several forms I’ve created.

reCAPTCHA - do you plan to integrate back into the form builder and if yes, when?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hi @user542, thanks for your kind words, great to know that you’re happy with the widget!

We did remove reCAPTCHA for now, but I cannot set an ETA for this option to come back, my apologies :frowning: I know that the devs are considering returning it back, but the timeline is unclear, unfortunately.

We have this request in our wishlist, by the way, so feel free to vote for it: Add reCaptcha | Feature Wishlist. If it gets a lot of votes, it might speed up the implementation process :slight_smile:

Someone mentioned this as a problem 15 days ago! Hopefully it gets fixed!
Here is the post: Meet a new category: Changelog! - #2 by GJ_Shegz
Thanks,
Josh
Linktr.ee

1 Like

I clearly have no knowledge of your backend, but it seems to me that providing detailed customizations of styles, colors and fonts for each element should also mean customization of button text, in particular, the button at the end of a form, commonly referred to the submit button but sometime gets masked with other titles such as send feedback, buy now, place order and so on. I did notice that all other buttons in a form offer customization of the font used and the text that appears on them, except for the button which is used to submit a form. For example, I really enjoy your forms that flyout, but most of them seem to be defaulted as feed back forms only. so the submit button says send feedback and theres no way to change that. so yeah, it would nice if those could fall until the detailed customizations like all the other elements. Thanks for the update and all the hard work you guys put in, its greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hi @Media1, very happy to see you on our forum, welcome!

Thanks a lot for your feedback and all the warm words, we do appreciate it :slight_smile:

I totally understand your frustration, and I agree that an option to change the button text is not transparent. We have a similar discussion in this thread where we explain how to change the text for the Submit button, I believe it will help you: Can't edit submission button text since update.

I’ve already let our dev team know that this setting could use some improvement, and I do believe they will make it happen :pray:t2:

Thanks again for sharing and for your help!

Helga - Its 3:45 am in Denver and I am impressed and a little concerned by the fact you have replied at this ungodly hour. Thank you so much for your detailed reply. I very much appreciate it.

1 Like

@Media1 oh, thank you so much for your lovely comment! But we seem to be in different time zones, so no worries, my work day is in full swing at the moment :slight_smile:

I believe my reply was helpful, and I’m always here for you should any questions arise :slight_smile:

In my turn, I hope my message didn’t disturb you, as the fact that you had to reply in the middle of the night does concern me now…

Hey @Helga is there a limit of how many emails can we add to form builder?

1 Like

Hi @Giorgos :wave:

Glad to tell you that there are no limits for the number of e-mails :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Max that’s perfect :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Giorgos You are always welcome :open_hands: