For all APPS - the ability to publish a staging widget with maybe 25-50+ views and valid for 24-48 hours

This would benefit everyone in terms of when publishing staging links or testing the widgets it will save on views and offer more accurate stats of views. When I do a staging link, the client will often look many times, I check all browsers and across many different devices and screen sizes to ensure all is working how it should. Sometimes between my testing, and client testing we run up 100+ views. The ability to offer a staging phase for the app for a certain time period would be amazing.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello Robert,

Thank you for adding your idea here!

I totally see your point and agree that the staging option would be a great decision for testing purposes. We will try to consider such functionality for our future updates.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram