Events in a tabular format, display only dates with events

I would like the calendar be able to get customized according to my website display (colour, font etc)

Alongwith there should be a way to display versatile dates from calendar i.e display only those dates of calendar on which there are events and in a tabular format. e.g i have my event say from 2nd Feb till 8th Feb and I should be able to display only those dates and on my page showing the events and one should be able to add the events in their respective calendars.

See file attached for reference

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Hello,

Thanks a lot for adding your request and for all the details provided!

I see that it would be great to have an option to customize the widget’s appearance, and we’ll try to think about it in our future updates. And if any other ideas or thoughts come up, please feel free to share them in the comments here, they will be of great help :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help!

This would be amazing!!!

@user3045 I also love this idea :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it’s quite a complex one and requires a lot of work, but I hope we’ll be able to consider it in the future anyways :slight_smile: