Forms, Popup: Display your company as a Form Sender

You asked, we listened!

Now, you’ve got an option to set your company name as a form sender in Contact Form, Form Builder, Subscription Form, and Popup apps! :fire:

Contact Form, Form Builder, and Subscription Form

This option is in your widget Email tab → Notify Me → Sender Name:

Popup

In Popup app, this feature is in the Form block → Email Notifications → Notify Me → Sender Name:

ScreenRecorderProject6

Feel free to share your feedback on this update, we’ll be happy to hear from you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it is a great idea! But I just got all my clients to whitelist the from email, I don’t want to take a chance that changing this will have forms go into spam again.

But going forward, I will do this for new forms.

What name will you all be using? “Your Website Form”? “Form Submission”?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, @Hugh!

You know, this update will not affect your current workflow, since the From email remained untouched. We’ve got another feature request to set a custom domain for the From email, perhaps you’ll get interested to vote for it here: It is necessary to be able to send emails from the elfsight form with a customer domain or at least from a White Label domain and not from elfsightmail.com

At the moment, you can change the name of the sending to make it go on behalf of your website, for instance :slight_smile: