Change order of videos

The YouTube gallery displays the videos from a playlist in ascending order. It would be nice if displaying in descending order was an option so that the latest video always displays first.

1 Like

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello,

Thanks for submitting your request!

We will try to find a way to implement an option to set the order for the videos. Thanks a lot for your help :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

1 Like

I would like to support this. Especially for playlists having the option to sort by newest first (the default still remains the playlist order as it currently is) would be great. I use automation to add to my playlists, but also from my TV - this results in a pretty random order in the playlist, and anything new I added appears at the very bottom of the playlist. It would be great if the widget had the option to sort the playlist by date so new items always appear at the top, regardless of when I added them to the playlist. :pray:

1 Like

Hi @SteveDigital :wave:

I completely get where you’re coming from, and I couldn’t agree more that the sorting options would definitely enhance our YouTube Gallery app. We’ll try to take this suggestion under consideration and I’ll make sure to update you here in case of any news :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks for pointing us in this direction!